Dances of Universal Peace (begun by the Sufi teacher, Murshid Samuel Lewis) are a means to revivify our love and joy, and integrate ourselves with the power of Peace through the practice of meditative circle dances and walks, with singing and chanting of Divine Names and sacred phrases from many spiritual traditions.
- We cultivate compassion within and without…..
- Finding our home in the breath…..
- Practicing simple presence and body awareness…..
- Re-membering our Divine Source……
- Resonating with sound and loving intention……
- For the benefit of all beings.
No dance experience needed, everyone is welcome. We form the circle together!