Please note that in order to sponsor a workshop it is preferable to have attended a Dancing with Mary Magdalene workshop or Day of Dancing with Amina Linda McMakin, the originator, or an authorized Dance Leader (contact Amina for a Dance Leader in your area). The workshop is available in several different formats to meet your needs. Fees are determined accordingly.
- A 2-hour introductory dance meeting for women and men (perfect for public dance meetings)
- Women’s all-day Saturday intensive and evening session (includes creative time and Magdala Market)
- Women’s 2-hr. Friday evening session and all-day Saturday (includes creative time and Magdala Market)
- A 3-4 hour afternoon “mini-workshop” for men & women (may include Magdala Market)
- A Dance Day or Weekend for men & women (includes Magdala Market)
- Dance Leader Training may be included, adding an additional half-day to the schedule.
- Optional additional 2-hour sessions (suitable for Friday or Saturday evening or Sunday morning): Intro. to Dancing with the Daughter and the Mother; the Great Mother Universal Worship Service; Eucharist Ritual of the Divine Union; Magdalene Sesshin
OTHER WAYS TO CONTINUE THE WORK